Impact resistant windows do more than beautify your home;
- They give you year-round effortless protection from hurricanes
- Aide in securing your home from intruders
- Reduces outside noise
- Reduces damaging sunlight
- Impact resistant windows also improve energy efficiency, which significantly reduces cooling and heating costs.
Impact-resistant glass is comprised of two panes of glass bonded together with a special interlayer. A combination of this glass and heavy-duty frames provides amazing protection from flying debris and high winds.
Hurricane Rated Impact Windows and Non-Impact Windows
- Impact resistant windows come in three different frame materials:
- There are a number of finishes and glass tints, even aluminum frames that have the rich look of wood.
Our in-house trained installers and team members are highly skilled and have well over 30 years experience in South Florida to serve you.
Call Titan Building Solutions today at 561-228-1420 or use our online contact form for your FREE ESTIMATE!
*Discounts for Senior Citizens