Sliding Glass Doors
Titan Building Solutions provides our customers with full service installation of impact resistance sliding glass doors. Whether it be a residential home, condominium or business, Titan Building Solutions carries the impact resistant doors you are looking for.
- We carry the highest performance laminated and insulating glass materials to protect against impacts and natural disasters, and to improve safety, security, sound reduction and energy efficiency. Stronger than conventional laminating materials, our products offer DuPont Sentry Glass Plus (SGP)
- Interior and exterior pull handles on the sliding glass door provide smooth pulling and easy operation. They have a stylish curve design to enhance the overall look of the door.
- Stainless steel, multi-point locks are a feature of our sliding glass door increased security and performance. Using stainless steel improves the quality of the locking system, while an “anti-slam” feature prevents lock hooks from being damaged when doors are commonly closed while the lock is extended. A secondary lock set is situated higher on the door to prevent children from being able to unlock and open the door.
- Weatherstripping on sliding glass door is not exposed to the exterior elements to increase the life and performance.
- Tandem Rollers for the sliding glass doors are offered on some products where both wheels and housing are all stainless steel, for many years of virtual free maintenance.
Call Titan Building Solutions today at 561-228-1420 or use our online contact form for your FREE ESTIMATE!